What Membership Includes
What do I get with my membership?
- One to one support from our experienced and skilled OneOrZero staff (Platinum members). Click here to send us an email requesting more information.
- Access to the latest version of the software - the general community release is an older version, has less features and is no longer supported by OneOrZero.
- Bug resolution and feature request consideration for the latest software version.
- Access to our latest software releases for the duration of your membership.
- Access to the latest patches for the duration of your membership.
- Access to official add-ons and plug-ins.
- Access to the forums where you will find a wealth of information.
- Access to the new OneOrZero Action & Information Management System we are currently building to take the place of the existing system.
- The knowledge you are helping keep this product alive well into the future.
What does membership cost?
Click here to have a look at our membership pricing and inclusions.
What do I need to do to become a member?
Its easy, go through our quick membership sign-up process by clicking here and you will be given immediate access to the members area and our support website (support website only available to Platinum members).
We reserve the right to refuse membership application to any persons at the discretion of OneorZero.
There will be no refunds.
Membership does not include paid support unless you purchase the Platinum membership option. If you are interested in a paid support contract or support without purchasing a membership please contact us.